Monday 10 September 2018

REVIEW: The Next Sin (#2) - Georgia Cates

Title: The Next Sin (#2)
Author: Georgia Cates
Series: The Sin Series
Publisher: Georgia Cates Books LLC
Format: Ebook
Pages: 226 Pages
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Goodreads Blurb

I’ve watched her from afar for weeks. And she has no idea.

Bleu MacAllister ran from me three months ago. She thought she could disappear from my life. My beloved believed I’d let her go.

Wrong.

Bleu says I won’t find her; she changes like a chameleon. Wrong, again. Some things remain unaltered. She’s still beautiful. Sexy as hell. And I want her more than my next breath.

The circumstances bringing us together have changed. It’s a precarious situation because my bonny lass is a hunted traitor. But I’ll do whatever it takes to keep her safe.

She will be my wife.

I am Sinclair Breckenridge. And I’m coming for her.


Thoughts

The book follows on from where A Necessary Sin left off, and we follow Bleu after she has left Scotland to escape from Sin after she has been found out, but Sin is already on her tail, and already knows where she is.

With sequels, they can sometimes be considered filler, but this just hit the ground running, it went straight into what Bleu had been doing, as well as Sin.

I love Sin and Bleu together they are such a great couple, that they work so well together, they seem to even each other out, they share such great chemistry.

With this I found it to be such an easy read, I just whizzed through it, as I needed to know what happened next with Bleu and Sin.

Overall a great addition to the series, and it's a great book just to sit back and relax with.


No comments:

Post a Comment