Monday 25 February 2019

REVIEW: Final Promise - Alexa Riley

Title: Final Promise (#4)
Author: Alexa Riley
Series: Promises
Publisher: Unknown
Format: E-Book
Pages: 117 Pages
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐

Goodreads Blurb

Liberty has spent years watching her mom work as a maid for the powerful Spade family. It’s hard for her to see everyone around her have money, but it’s even worse when she falls for one of those rich men. Devlin is someone she can never have and all her desires for him are wrong. Maybe taking a job as his secretary was a mistake? 

Devlin Spade was born and bred to be a certain man, have a certain job, and live a certain life. But when he meets Liberty everything changes. He’s willing to give it all up if it means having her, but she won’t stop pushing him away. He can’t let her go, even if she tries to run. 


Thoughts

This novella you can only read as part of a bind up of the other three stories in the series.

I found myself quite enjoying this novella the most out of the others, I found that I became emotionally involved in this novella, and just found this to be such an easy and quick read.

I loved the relationship between Liberty and Devlin, and you really feel for Liberty when she thinks that she is just a fling for Devlin.

Overall, I did enjoy this novella, but I wanted more of this couple as I just thought they were fantastic.



No comments:

Post a Comment