Monday 1 April 2019

March 2019 Wrap Up

I make a TBR to try and get through the books that I currently own (I keep trying to place a book ban on myself but it just goes by the wayside at the moment).

I always say this at the beginning of every month, but where has the month gone too, they are flying by so fast.



I managed to get through 14 books and 8 were actually on my TBR.


  1. Every Heart a Doorway (#1) - Seanan McGuire (⭐⭐⭐)
  2. After (#1) - Anna Todd (⭐⭐⭐)
  3. Wonder Woman: Warbringer - Leigh Bardugo (⭐⭐)
  4. Daughter of Smoke and Bone (#1) - Laini Taylor (⭐⭐⭐)
  5. Predator's Gold (#2) - Philip Reeve (⭐⭐⭐)
  6. Alice (#1) - Christina Henry (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐)
  7. After We Collided (#2) - Anna Todd (⭐⭐⭐)
  8. After We Fell (#3) - Anna Todd (⭐⭐⭐)
  9. Long Dark Dust (#2) - J. P. Smythe (⭐⭐⭐)
  10. After Every Happy (#4) - Anna Todd (⭐⭐⭐)
  11. The Austere Acadamy (#5) - Lemony Snicket (⭐⭐⭐)
  12. Magonia (#1) - Maria Devahna Headley (⭐⭐⭐)
  13. Sweet Torment - Georgia Cates (⭐⭐⭐⭐)
  14. Slayer (#1) - Kiersten White (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐)
I have the O.W.L.s Readathon starting in April, which I am absolutely looking forward to, so let's see if I can pass my O.W.L.s 


No comments:

Post a Comment