Wednesday 26 February 2020

REVIEW: Salvation (#1) - Terri Anne Browning

Title: Salvation (#1)
Author: Terri Anne Browning
Series: Angel's Halo MC Next-Gen
Publisher: Unknown
Format: E-Book
Pages: 228 Pages
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐

Goodreads Blurb

Lexa
These feelings I have for Ben can’t go anywhere.
I’m the Angels Halo MC president’s daughter.
And he is the sheriff.

For both our sakes, I have to keep him away.


Ben
Lexa calms the rage that I’ve struggled with my entire life.
I couldn’t care less who her father is.
Nothing matters but making her mine.

Because my broken beauty is where my salvation begins.


Thoughts

I have heard many booktubers mention about palette cleansers when it comes to books, and I have to say mine is romance books.

I have read a lot of Terri Anne Browning previously, so on reading the blurb regarding this book, I thought this might be a quick read, and this series will link in with another of Browning's series later on. I thought it best to familiarise myself with this world.

I found myself quite enjoying this book, I did love the relationship between Lexa and Ben, and I loved the chemistry between them. I loved the Romeo and Juliet aspect of their relationship, she is the princess of the Angel's Halo motorcycle club and he is the new local sheriff, that her father wants her to keep away from.

One thing I will say that did somewhat annoy me, is the whole book did seem to be once Lexa let her guard down and got together with Ben, something would always come and change her mind. This seemed to happen every 5 minutes and it did get just a little bit.

I also enjoyed the plot of the story and found that I was just pulled into the family dynamics of the motorcycle club. I loved that there were a lot of female characters that were depicted as strong women, not the stay at home kind, they could hold their own with the males of this world.

Overall it was a good romance book, with two good main characters.


No comments:

Post a Comment