Wednesday 6 June 2018

REVIEW: Soldier (#3) - Julie Kagawa

Soldier (#3) - Julie Kagawa
Series: Talon
Publisher: Harlequin Mira Teen
Format: Paperback
Pages: 380 Pages
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Goodreads Blurb

When forced to choose between the sinister Talon organisation and being hunted by her own kind, dragon-human hybrid Ember fled. Even if it meant losing Garret, the dragon-slaying soldier she shares a deep bond with.

Now Garret has uncovered secrets that will shake the foundations of dragons and dragon-slayers alike. Can the danger reunite 

Thoughts

With the majority of the books so far each one follows on after the previous book (Rogue). So we see what has happened after Garret has been rescued by Ember and Riley from his execution at St. George.

I thoroughly enjoyed this book and was surprised with how quickly I managed to get through this once and sat down and really was able to focus on the story and the characters.
I love Kagawa's writing style as it just flows so well, and the characters are just so well rounded and fleshed out.

I found that I enjoyed following Garret's storyline a lot more than I did Ember and Riley. It was great to get more insight into what Garret did for St. George as well as the hierarchy.

Overall a fantastic book, and I really need to start on Legion ASAP to find out what is going to happen next.


No comments:

Post a Comment