Friday 1 March 2019

February 2019 Wrap Up

Welcome to another wrap-up, I hope you had a good February and also a good Valentine's Day.

Well let's get on to another wrap-up




  1. Noughts & Crosses (#1) - Malorie Blackman (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐)
  2. The Paper Magician (#1) - Charlie N. Holmberg (⭐⭐⭐)
  3. An Eye for an Eye - Malorie Blackman (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐)
  4. The Next Together (#1) - Lauren James (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐)
  5. And I Darken (#1) - Kiersten White (⭐⭐)
  6. Unearthed (#1) - Megan Spooner & Amie Kaufman (⭐⭐⭐⭐)
  7. Charmcaster (#3) - Sebastien de Castell (⭐⭐⭐⭐)
  8. Asylum (#1) - Madeleine Roux (⭐⭐)
  9. The Pirates! In an Adventure with Moby Dick (#2) - Gideon Defoe (⭐⭐⭐)
  10. Hidden Bodies (#2) - Caroline Kepnes (⭐⭐)
  11. The Miserable Mill (#4) - Lemony Snicket (⭐⭐⭐)
  12. The Battlemage (#3) - Taran Matharu (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐)
Overall I ended up reading 12 books (which isn't bad, that's half my TBR), I got through quite a lot at the end of the month after I was recuperating from surgery.


No comments:

Post a Comment