Wednesday 2 October 2019

September 2019 Wrap Up

Where has September gone, I know I say that about every month but it is still surprising.



During September I joined in with the Hogwarts House Battles readathon hosted by BookMarked on YouTube


  1. Nevernight (#1) - Jay Kristoff (⭐⭐⭐)
  2. The Wicked King (#2) - Holly Black (⭐⭐⭐⭐)
  3. Three Dark Crowns (#1) - Kendare Blake (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐)
  4. Gideon the Ninth - Tamsyn Muir (⭐️⭐️)
  5. The Merciful Crow - Margaret Owen (⭐️⭐️)
  6. The Great Gatsby - F. Scott Fitzgerald (⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️)
  7. Things a Bright Girl Can Do - Sally Nicholls (⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️)
I'm going to admit that September was not my greatest reading month, I don't think I even had a day where I passed reading 200 pages. I know 7 books are good but I know I can read more than that in a day.

Fingers crossed that I can do better in November


No comments:

Post a Comment