Monday 30 September 2019

October 2019 TBR

So it is the start of October tomorrow, I know I always write it but where has this month gone too?

I have already posted some TBR's for the Hocus Pocus Readathon and the Supernatural-athon, and they can be found by clicking the links above.

The books you will find here are the books that will just fill out my monthly TBR of 24 books so there should be 12 books.

So let's get on with the books.



The 13 extra books I’ll be reading are:

Sisters Red - Jackson Pearce
Kingdom of Souls - Rena Barron
Night Shift - Charlaine Harris
The Ghost Hunter's Daughter - Caroline Flarity
Anna and the French Kiss (#1) - Stephanie Perkins
The Deathless Girls - Kiran Millwood Hargrave
Rock Chick (#1) - Kristen Ashley
Ninth House - Leigh Bardugo
Agatha Raisin and the Witch of Wykhadden (#) - M. C. Beaton
The Midnight Queen (#1) - Sylvia Hunter
City of Ghosts (#1) - Victoria Schwab
Final Girls - Riley Sager
Twilight (#1) - Stephenie Meyer

I decided to read Twilight as part of a book buddy read on Caravan hosted by bookish.tiffany at the Not So Secret, Secret Book Club, and this takes place between the 1st October till the 12th October.

I'm really looking forward to getting to these books, fingers crossed I will get to them


No comments:

Post a Comment