Wednesday 7 March 2018

REVIEW: Fallen Heir (#4) - Erin Watt

Fallen Heir (#4) - Erin Watt
Series: The Royals
Publisher: Timeout LLC
Format: Kindle
Pages: 339 Pages
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐

Goodreads Blurb

Easton Royal has it all: looks, money, intelligence. His goal in life is to have as much fun as possible. He never thinks about the consequences because he doesn’t have to.

Until Hartley Wright appears, shaking up his easy life. She’s the one girl who’s said no, despite being attracted to him. Easton can’t figure her out and that makes her all the more irresistible.

Hartley doesn’t want him. She says he needs to grow up.

She might be right.

Rivals. Rules. Regrets. For the first time in Easton’s life, wearing a Royal crown isn’t enough. He’s about to learn that the higher you start, the harder you fall.

Thoughts


I love this series so when I found out that Erin Watt was releasing a book to focus on Easton I was sold.

The book focuses on Easton and new character Hartley, who has some demons in her past.

I found myself to be a bit iffy with this book, I really wanted to love it but it just didn't have the same magic that the previous books in the series had.

I found Hartley's back story interesting, and I love Easton as a character, but I found these two characters together just didn't really gel to me.
I also found the twins relationship to be not strange but going through a sudden change, as their relationship in the previous books seemed to be working.

Overall I was disappointed with this book, I did like it but it just didn't pull me in like the previous books in the series had. Will I be reading Cracked Kingdom - yes I will as I really want this couple to redeem themselves.



No comments:

Post a Comment