Monday 19 March 2018

REVIEW: Stout (#2) - Georgia Cates

Stout (#2) - Georgia Cates
Series: Lovibond
Publisher: Georgia Cates Books
Format: Kindle
Pages: 248 Pages
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Goodreads Blurb

A beautiful neighbour. A complete stranger. That’s all she was when I moved in next door.

Adelyn Maxwell is my neighbour but she’s no girl next door. The more I come to know her, the more I discover she’s a good girl with a lovely dark side. And maybe I don’t want her to stay on her side of the fence.

I want to disturb the rhythm of her pulse.

I want to see the way her hair spills on the bed when she lies beneath me.

I want her to teach me the dirty pretty things she desires behind closed doors. And she does.

But mostly I want to leave my mark on the most intimate, untouched part of her body. Her heart.

A seemingly insignificant intersection of our lives neither of us recalls suddenly becomes a pivotal moment in our future. We aren’t strangers at all. And our paths aren’t crossing for the first time.

These twists and turns of fate will become one of two things: a wrecking ball to tear us apart or the connection to bond us together forever.  

Thoughts

The story revolves around Stout, co-owner of the Lovibond brewery, and Adelyn Maxwell, his mysterious next door neighbour.

I loved the plot of this story, and found that the pacing of the story worked well, and found myself just breezing through this book.

I loved Stout and Adelyn, I found these to be great characters and they just worked well as a couple. I found Adelyn to be a well written character, who has had to become strong due to previous experiences in her life.

There are trigger warnings for domestic abuse, so if this is a no no for you, then this might not be a good book for you.

Overall, I really liked this book and found it to be such a quick read if you are wanting something that isn't going to tax your mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment