Friday 31 January 2020

February 2020 TBR

I know I say this every month but where has the month gone, seriously I want to know.


Again as you know I always have 24 books on my TBR (I like that wiggle room to choose, as I am a mood reader at heart).

So let's get on with the books for February.


  • Becoming - Michelle Obama (as part of A Year in 52 books, Prompt number 30)
  • The School of Good and Evil (#1) -  (as part of A Year in 52 books, Prompt number 16)
  • My Cousin Rachel - Daphne du Maurier  (as part of A Year in 52 books, Prompt number 11)
  • Flying Too High (#2) - Kerry Greenwood (as part of A Year in 52 books, Prompt number 07)
  • Scythe (#1) - Neal Schusterman
  • Half Bad (#1) - Sally Green
  • Nemesis (#1) - Brendan Reichs
  • The Slippery Slope (#10) - Lemony Snicket
  • Ace of Shades (#1) - Amanda Foody
  • The Initiation (#1) - Chris Babu
  • Wilder Girls - Rory Wilder
  • The Diviners (#1) - Libba Bray
  • Beastly Bones (#1) - William Ritter
  • Foxglove Summer (#5) - Ben Aaronovitch
  • Everland (#1) - Wendy Spinale
  • Finale (#3) - Stephanie Garber
  • Woven in Moonlight - Isabel Ibanez
  • The Sisters Grimm - Menna van Praag
  • Infinity Son - Adam Silvera
  • A Heart so Fierce and Broken (#2) - Brigid Kemmerer
  • Nevertell - Katharine Orton (Middle-Grade Monthly pick for February)
  • Lirael (#2) - Garth Nix
  • Until I Die (#2) - Amy Plum
  • Boy's Don't Cry - Malorie Blackman
So there you have it, my TBR for February, wish me luck.



No comments:

Post a Comment