Monday 16 October 2017

REVIEW: Bad Bones (#3) - Graham Marks

Bad Bones (#3)- Graham Marks
Series: Red Eye
Publisher: Stripes Publishing
Format: Paperback
Pages: 336 Pages
Rating: ★★★ (Liked It)

Goodreads Blurb


Some things are best left buried. Gabe is feeling the pressure. His family has money troubles, he's hardly talking to his dad, plus lowlife Benny is on his case. Needing some space to think, he heads off into the hills surrounding LA. And he suddenly stumbles across a secret that will change everything. A shallow grave. Gabe doesn't think twice about taking the gold bracelet he finds buried there. Even from the clutches of skeletal hands. But he has no idea what he's awakening


Thoughts

I found this book to be enjoyable and I found the story to be well thought out and found the narrative to flow so easily.

I loved the historical element to this book, regarding the religious history surround Los Angeles and it's early religious settlers.

I found this to be a good book, and so creepy (watch out for the wolves that start to follow Gabe around) and I liked Gabe he was an OK character, but the ending, I don't think for me ended well, it left you wondering if they had won or if they hadn't. With a book like this I don't want a cliffhanger I want to know it is all wrapped up unless there is going to be another instalment.

Overall I did like this book, and I will keep my eye out for any books by Graham Marks.


No comments:

Post a Comment