Wednesday 8 November 2017

REVIEW: Tap (#1) - Georgia Cates

Tap (#1) - Georgia Cates
Series: Lovibond
Publisher: Georgia Cates Books
Format: Kindle
Pages: 294 Pages
Rating: ★★★★

Goodreads Blurb

A faceless name. That’s all she was when I agreed to play a part in deceiving her. But then the unplanned happened.

We met. And all I wanted from her was a dirty weekend . . . until that wasn’t enough and I longed for so much more.

Lawrence Thorn suddenly means the world to me. And that’s a problem. She’s my business partner’s sister. Forbidden fruit. Pursuing her can mean trouble for me at Lovibond Brewery. But I don’t care.

I yearn for her skin against mine.
I crave her smell on my body.
I want to make her laugh and then hear her moan my name.
And she does for a brief moment in time.

But Lawrence wants more than I’m able to give. And it’s a damn shame because there’s no one on earth I want more than her.

Thoughts

I will admit with Georgia Cates, I am a massive fan of her Sin series, and while waiting for these to be released I decided to look at her back catalogue of books, and found the Lovibond series which starts with Tap.

I was dubious going in but I found myself hooked from the first chapter.

I loved Lawrence and found her to be such a great character, and just loved the relationship between her and Tap. You also got to see that there was a lot more to Tap than meets the eye especially with his back history.

I will admit you just knew they were going to end up together by sorting out their differences, but it was a good book for when you just want something quick and easy to escape into.


No comments:

Post a Comment