Friday 5 January 2018

REVIEW: Blood for Blood (#2) - Ryan Graudin

Blood for Blood (#2) - Ryan Graudin
Series: Wolf by Wolf
Publisher: Orion Children's Books
Format: Paperback
Pages: 481 Pages
Rating: ★★★★★

Goodreads Blurb

For the resistance in the Third Reich, the war may be over, but the fight has just begun. Death camp survivor Yael, who has the power to skinshift, is on the run: the world has just seen her shoot and kill Hitler. But the truth of what happened is far more complicated, and its consequences are deadly. Yael and her unlikely comrades dive into enemy territory to try to turn the tide against Hitler’s army, and there is no alternative but to see their mission through to the end, whatever the cost.

But in the midst of the chaos, Yael’s past and future collide when she comes face to face with a ghost from her past, and a spark with a fellow rider begins to grow into something more. Dark secrets reveal dark truths and one question hangs over them all—how far can you go for the ones you love?

Thoughts

What can I say about this book, seriously!!

I loved this book, Ryan Graudin does it again, and this was such a great sequel to Wolf by Wolf.

The book carries on from where Wolf by Wolf left off, you see how Yael escapes from the party, but Luka Lowe, and Felix end up joining her on the journey to bring down the Third Reich.

I loved the relationship between Yael and Luka, I thought that they were such a great team and just worked so well together.

I really did not like Felix through this book, yes I could see where he was coming from but he just needed to put his trust in these people and know that they would help and wouldn't let anything happen to their parents.

The ending of this book I did not see coming, but all I can say is one word to sum it up 'Heartbroken', seriously I have not cried as much as I have with this book.

Overall a great book, and a great duology, one which I am sad to see end.


No comments:

Post a Comment